Saturday, November 29, 2008

One month old already!






Alex is a month old today - can you believe it? The outfit I put on him today was the outfit we took him home from the hospital in, and it almost doesn't fit! A few weeks ago, he almost got lost in the outfit! He is so much fun and is alert a lot of the day. You can just see the wheels in his head turning as he focuses his eyes on things and makes a fishy-face with his lips. He's going to be a smart one all right.
Grandma Connie and Grandpa Larry are here visiting while Daddy is on a business trip for a few weeks. He leaves on Monday - we got a webcam for his laptop cause at the rate that Alex is growing and changing, he won't even recognize him when he gets home! I am enjoying every minute with him - I can see that he is going to grow up way too fast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Mindy! We can't wait to meet him!