As we are nearing the end, we will be updating the blog more frequently, at least once a week, we promise! In an effort to make up for lost blog posts, we've compiled a "pregnancy progression in pictures" of Mindy and baby "Herkimer."

8 weeks pregnant...Hangin' with the pregnant sister-in-laws in AZ. Little did they know - I was pregnant too!

Our 11 week old gummy bear. We were expecting to see a 7-8 weeker - he surprised us and the doctor with his somersaults and being further along than we thought.

3 months along...on the tram at a Seattle wild animal exhibit. Not showing too much yet - just feeling a bit and puky and tired.

Our little 13 week-old thumb-sucker...

Amazing development at only 13 weeks! I have felt his little movements for a little over a week now - feels like a little spider is crawling around inside!

About 14 weeks along...

15 weeks along...Happy FIVE YEAR wedding anniversary! We went to Vancouver, BC for a weekend of scenery and yummy food. My pukiness made enjoying the food a little difficult, but the scenery was gorgeous! Fun anniversary!

About 17 weeks along - pretty much over the puky part and getting my energy back!

5 months along - getting more of a bump!


The baby is 20 weeks! I love this picture - you can see his cute face, his ribcage, little bum, leg, and fingers. He's very active by this point.

About 22 weeks along...

About six months along! Wow - time is flying by!

24 weeks - he was being too squirmy to get a good picture, but his development is right on target!

About 7 months along - despite all the "fun" pregnancy symptoms, this sure is exciting to see his development in each of the ultrasounds and watch my belly grow!

He's 29 weeks and running out of space! His chin is tucked into his chest as he curls up in snug quarters. He is becoming increasingly interactive with his environment - responding the most when Mike talks, music is played, or I eat.

30 weeks and feelin a bit crowded! There is often a knobby little elbow or heel sticking out that can be seen through my shirt as he squirms and exercises his body. He's already making Mike and I laugh!

32 Weeks. The magical milestone has been reached. He is a squirmy little guy - sometimes he likes to move his arms and legs across my belly. I have no idea what he's doing in there, but he seems to be having fun!
2 comments:
Hi Mindy! This is Jamie (Dyches) Wilkerson. Becky told me about your blog and I love seeing your pregnancy progress. Isn't being pregnant amazing! The growth and development of a baby is one of the most incredible miracles I've ever witnessed! I am so happy for you, you will be an awesome mom!!
Hi Mindy! Your mom just gave us the address to your blog! You are amazing and I love seeing all of the great pics of you and Mike. You look wonderful. Congratulations on your upcoming new addition! We look forward to keeping in touch.
Post a Comment